lördag 5 april 2008

Why... What... How

Hm, så att inte den här bloggen blir för seriös…

Because Jerocca said… Please answer 19 questions. And add your own quesiton and answer it also.
I’ll do it!

1.Song in your head ?
The one Fanny Ardant sings with Julien Clerk (YouTube video…), even if I don’t know all the words!
2.What’s bothering you recently ?
Many things, too many---
3.Will you tell the one ( who you crush on ) that your love him/her …or not?
No, most definitely not, because it’s never the rights person…
4.Tired of ?
Not knowing what to do!
5.Wanna cherish the most?
Kindness and joy
6.Love or to be loved ?
To love, I guess, if there must be a choice…
7.What do you want the most ?
To figure out what to ”do with my life” and to get published!!
9. The most romantic thing you’ve done?
I travelled 7 hours by train to meet someone...
10.Your favorite pet is …why ?
My cat Virus… because I took care of her when she was young, and I love her personality, even if she doesn’t like hugs and kisses very much all the time…
11. Your favorite book? To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf, because I love her and this book has got everything...
12. Do you think that the results of scientific research can be believed and why?
Well… yes, I guess I do…
13. Back to ten years ago, what will you change ?
I was 18 and quite happy and content … I wouldn’t change a thing.
14.What do you wanna do the most at break ?
Meet friends, read…
15. After 10 year ,what kind of life do you wanna have and how?
Oh… I want to be settled and happy in a nice home, travel, I want to be a successful writer.
16. Where do you wanna go the most ?
I wanna go to many places, but… France!
17. Where do you wanna live the most ?
In Uppsala, I think
18. What make you happy recently?
My sister’s little cats
19. What do you hate the most of yourself ?
I’m too quiet and never find the right words in time
20. Your favorite type of food is and why?
It changes… tonight I feel like… lasagna…

... all the people who see this: Please answer 19 questions above, add your own question and answer it also. Please come to my blog and tell me you finish them all. Find 8 more people. Go to their blog. Invite them to join this. Pass it forward ………

Guess what my own question is? Yes, of course, no 11...

8 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

This Jerocca's idea is very good, oh I would know all the ardantes life ^^

Well, I shall read Virginia WOOLF !!
:)
Oh Yes, come on in France !

...Bon Dimanche !
ps : I'd forgotten to add you in my links. BUT it's ok now :P

Anonym sa...

lalala

Femme je vous aime / I love you Woman

Quelquefois
Si douces
Quand la vie me touche
Comme nous tous
Alors si douces...

Quelquefois
Si dures
Que chaque blessure
Longtemps me dure
Longtemps me dure...

Femmes... Je vous aime
Femmes... Je vous aime
Je n'en connais pas de faciles
Je n'en connais que de fragiles
Et difficiles
Oui... difficiles

Quelquefois
Si drôles
Sur un coin d'épaule
Oh oui... Si drôles
Regard qui frôle...

Quelquefois
Si seules
Parfois elles le veulent
Oui mais... Si seules
Oui mais si seules...

Femmes... Je vous aime
Femmes... Je vous aime
Vous êtes ma mère, je vous ressemble
Et tout ensemble mon enfant
Mon impatience
Et ma souffrance...

Femmes... Je vous aime
Femmes... Je vous aime
Si parfois ces mots se déchirent
C'est que je n'ose pas vous dire
Je vous désire
Ou même pire
O... Femmes...


............................

I wish to have this version on my computer (repeart and repeart )


Virus didn't like to be hug or kiss??well I " MAKE " tomato get used to mine .jajaja

France...coz Fanny ^^

About no19...While you don't feel like to talk you can write ^^

Good job n love you lol ^^

Anonym sa...

sry Lisa

I thought that was the lryics but no...

maybe someone could help us out ( for instant...)

All right...let's go ask Mily or Lili lol

Josefine H.H. Joy Joy sa...

Kul att läsa! Jag ser dig inte så dyster som du verkar i svaren :-)
/Jossan

Lisa sa...

Man kan ju säga att jag är "allvarlig med benägenhet för grubblande men med en optimistisk grundhållning i botten"! :)

Lisa sa...

Jerocca: Yes, that seems to be a diffrent song, but... nice lyrics anyway. ^^ Yes, we must ask Lili or Mily! I hate it when I don't understand, but... even so, I like the sound of her voice!

Anonym sa...

Guy Béart
Vous

Paroles et Musique: Guy Béart 1958

Ce qu'il y a de bon en vous c'est vous
Tout le reste ne vaut rien du tout
Tout ce qu'il y a autour
N'est que matière à discours
Pour le reste ,je me tais c'est vous

Quand je vais à notre rendez-vous
Je me dis ce que les gens sont fous
De ne pas venir avec moi
C'est vrai qu'ils ne savent pas
Ce que c'est que d'être auprès de vous

Certains me disent du mal de vous
Mais vous voyez bien que je m'en fous
Tout le bien et tout le mal
S'additionnent c'est normal
Ce qu'il en sort le meilleur c'est vous

Ah ! j'aimerais tant jouer avec vous
Même si je reste sans atout
Sans un as mes rois abdiquent
Je n'ai plus le moindre pique
Me reste un seul cœur il est à vous

C'est fini je reste au garde à vous
Et je ne dirai plus rien du tout
Ah ! j'aurais pu dire encor
Que j'aime tant votre corps
C'est faux ce que j'aime en vous c'est vous
-------------------------------
La version de Clerc with Fanny is laaargement meilleure :D
Ardanticly yours, ardantes ;)

Ps : Lisa, how about your letter to F.A ? Bilingue, I hope ! Kisses

Anonym sa...

Dear Lisa...

well well I dolike the lyrics..
..and I'll handing your message to Lili ^^

Sure the Fanny's version is the best..
Always...


chuik chuik...